Which Property Pty Ltd and Nundah Village Shopping Centre Pty Ltd are dedicated to protecting your privacy. Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information
Most of our services are only accessible if you register with us. To provide you with our services, we may request personal information, which will be used to identify you and undertake our service offerings
We may use your personal data for purposes including:
- Verifying your identity
- Administering our services or website
- Improving the service or products which we offer
- For internal record keeping
- To combine your data with other data that we hold about you
- Where authorised by you
- To comply with laws and regulations
- To provide you with products and services which are most relevant to you
- In a manner that you would reasonably expect
We may source personal information from third party sources in the following circumstances:
- Contracted external organisations to provide us with support services such as marketing support, market research or records management
- Where organisations co-operate with us in offering products and services, including third party rented or purchased lists
- From reliable public directories to ensure our data is complete and up-to-date, including, but not limited to, Yellow Pages and White Pages public directories
- To comply with legal obligations
We use cookie information to track usage patterns and provide us with statistics to analyse and improve our website. Such information can include the number of visitors to our site, the date and time of visits, the number and type of pages viewed, web browser, operating system and navigation patterns.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the ‘help’ menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Please note that our services and our website are designed to work with cookies and ‘disable cookies’ may affect your usage of our website and may prevent you from taking full advantage of our services. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers, except with third parties working with us to provide our services to you.
By visiting our site third parties may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Types of data collected may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, cookie identifiers and website activity. This data may be used by third parties to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising via the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To Which Property Pty Ltd and Nundah Village Shopping Centre Pty Ltd and our personnel
- To contracted external organisations to provide us with support services such as processing of information requests, marketing support, market research, information technology, records management
- Where organisations co-operate with us in offering products and services
- To service providers such as credit reporting agencies in order to conduct credit and/or compliance verification checks if required
- To anyone else you authorise us to disclose information to, from time to time
- To comply with legal obligations
- To related companies within Which Property or Nundah Village Shopping Centre Pty Ltd for the processing of information requests, marketing support, market research and records management
- In the instance where personal information is disclosed to an external company operating in a foreign country, we will ensure that the information is protected by a law or a contract which upholds the Australian Privacy Principals
We take the protection of your privacy seriously. For full details regarding your personal data, such as obtaining access to your personal information held by Which Property or Nundah Village Shopping Centre Pty Ltd, seeking a correction of personal information, changing your send preferences or how to make a complaint if you feel we have breached the Australian Privacy Principals, please email email@example.com.